cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LISTING ERROR, MISSING SOMETHING/NULL

First time using the Ebay App for android to list an item and I am getting an Error Message "Missing Something/NULL

I have checked everything and nothing missing. I get a green check on each category.

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@east_coast_designer_boutique

Thanks for the post. We are looking into this. In the meantime please save the draft of the listing and finish the posting on your desktop computer.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

@east_coast_designer_boutique

Thanks for the post. We are looking into this. In the meantime please save the draft of the listing and finish the posting on your desktop computer.

Thanks

Message 2 of 41
latest reply

Me too

Message 3 of 41
latest reply

Yes, I would fill everything out and finish off on desk top. As of right now, I am back to tje Ebay App.

Message 4 of 41
latest reply

I'm having the same issue from my s7 galaxy phone. I've listed about 100 items over the last 6months and now every time I try to put up a new listing it says "null" even though all the boxes are checked green. I tried changing a lot of the settings and nothing works. 

Message 5 of 41
latest reply

I am having the same issues are they going to fix this anytime soon or am I just not going to be able to sell anything

Message 6 of 41
latest reply

Message 7 of 41
latest reply

Same problem here. App was updated last on 30th October so probably some  Halloween gremlins in there. Problem is, drafts don't  transfer to desktop version. 

Message 8 of 41
latest reply

Just happened to me to.. No answers??

Message 9 of 41
latest reply

When I finished the listing on my laptop (I was wrong, drafts do transfer from the app, you click Sell and they are there) it was because I had used the words "Like New" in my title. This is in breach of eBay guidelines apparently.

It seems that not all listing errors have been coded into the app and those without a description appear as NULL. I guess they will get added in time but a few have slipped the net for now. 

Message 10 of 41
latest reply

Having same issue here. Need a fix please. I just updated app yesterday.  

Message 11 of 41
latest reply

@marcengillmarine

Thank you for the post. We are looking into these errors. In the meantime, you can save the listing and go to the desktop to complete it. It should display the proper error message for that listing.

Let us know if this works.

Message 12 of 41
latest reply

I Uninstaller app and reinstalled and it is working right now. Thanks
Message 13 of 41
latest reply

My problem was I forgot and had a web address in the description.

Message 14 of 41
latest reply

I am having the same issue. Have tried uninstalling app and 're installing but still have the same issue. What is the fix??

Message 15 of 41
latest reply