cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindle fire ebay app

Why can't I update the ebay app on my kindle fire? I keep been directed to the update and seem to be in a loop. Rubbish service. What's happening?

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Kindle fire ebay app

@ssandrew2w69 @allan532

The latest version of the eBay app is up on the amazon appstore

https://www.amazon.com/eBay-Inc/dp/B004SIIBGU

There are system requirements listed at the bottom of the page.

Thank you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Kindle fire ebay app

Yes,  I too have been closed out of Ebay, which is something I use every day.  Does any one know if there is an update or when Ebay with be providing a fix for kindle?

Thanks

Steve

Message 2 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

@ssandrew2w69 @allan532

The latest version of the eBay app is up on the amazon appstore

https://www.amazon.com/eBay-Inc/dp/B004SIIBGU

There are system requirements listed at the bottom of the page.

Thank you

Message 3 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

The new app is in the Amazon Appstore. Avoid it if you can, it's **bleep**. I'm trying to find a way to get the old app back.

Message 4 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

Ok, I found a solution by searching  Google  asking question where to find ebay connections to android.  It gave me a web site in the first 5 listings that allows me connect through my bookmark folder rather than the old way of using the icon that showed on my desk top.  It now displays ebay the same way it displays on my PC.

I was concerned that my Kindle was worthless in accessing ebay, now it works!

Great.

Steve

Message 5 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

@tartanjaz53

The old apps will no longer run. Can you please tell us what you do not like about the new app? We are always looking for feedback.

Thanks

Message 6 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

I just looked and my kindle is incompatible...AMZN tells me so. I checked via PC and yep, AMZN again states incompatible.

Any other suggestions? I am really dumbfounded and really regret deleting Ebay from my kindle....

Message 7 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

@seattlebella

If you are unable to get the upgrade the only option will be to use the eBay website via the browser on the device.

Message 8 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

Why will it not run on the kindle ?

Will ebay fix this or not?

Why is amazon and kindle shooting themselves in the foot , we want to use ebay via an app , you must know that is how people want it.

Message 9 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

@jimthomson1212

The following are supported by eBay Android 5.16.1, which was published in the Amazon app Jan-22-2018:

• Fire HD 6 (2014)— KFARWI
  • Fire HD 7 (2014)— KFASWI
  • Fire HDX 8.9 WAN (2014)— KFSAWA
  • Fire HDX 8.9 (2014)— KFSAWI
  • Fire HD 10 (2015)— KFTBWI
  • Fire HD 8 (2015)— KFMEWI
  • Fire (2015)— KFFOWI
  • Fire HD 8 (2016)— KFGIWI
  • Fire 7 (2017)— KFAUWI
  • Fire HD 10 (2017)— KFSUWI
  • Fire HD 8 (2017)— KFDOWI
Message 10 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

What about the Amazon Fire Phone?

I just had to uninstall the eBay app from my phone because it's not updated and no more useable. I do a lot of eBaying through the app.

Why is it so add to consider others when you decided to roll out the new version?

Message 11 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

What about the Amazon Fire Phone?

I just had to uninstall the eBay app from my phone because it's not updated and no more useable. I do a lot of eBaying through the app.

Why is it so hard to consider others when you decided to roll out the new version?
Message 12 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

If you go to the amazon site you will find it isn't working on any of the range.
Message 13 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

Same problem here. Ebay can't be bothered supporting the Kindle Fire since Amazon is a competitor. I will NOT USE the mobile web version as it's to difficult for my sixth year old eyes. I guess I just won't be shopping eBay that much. I almost never use a PC, since I got my Kindle Fire. 

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

Message 14 of 44
latest reply

Kindle fire ebay app

A USELESS, IGNORANT, REPLY. Do you know that MANY eBay promotions require THE APP to take full advantage of the offer?!!!
DO THE WORK & restore app functionality!!!!
Message 15 of 44
latest reply