cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Downloaded ebay app this morning on new Samsung S9+..default sound is not cha-ching and not available on sounds at all...It was on the S8+ that I dropped and ruined. Does anyone know how I can get that great sound back? It makes you feel so good to hear that sound when making a sale or receving payment right?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Thanks for the report. Can you please sign out and sign in and let us know if the sounds are still incorrect. 

Thanks

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Same thing is happening to me.  This has been a problem for the past couple of weeks but I thought it would resolve itself eventually.   I signed out and still no cha-ching sound as the selling default.  I even uninstalled the app and reinstalled and nothing.  

Any suggestions would be helpful.  

Thanks!

Sylvia

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Same issue on my Galaxy S8+. Started after recent update. Cha- ching sound is a huge thing for Ebay!
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

@mobile_feedback

No Cha Chings since they disabled the app for older devices.

Not everyone can afford to run out and buy the latest new shiny phone to run the Ebay app, you need to think about the rest of us that use older devices.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Doesn't resolve
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

I don't get the sound either!?
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Briefly noticed the sound was set to IN-APP SOUND before I messed it up by selecting DEFAULT.

Sounds are being managed by android now? Could install the Ebay sounds as part of an app update - or maybe restore IN-APP NOTIFICATION SOUNDS? 

BTW this messaging app is glitchy, this text box disappeared 3 times before it stabilized enough to pull up the keyboard. jsyk

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

@ourvintagestart9995 @newurbanpantry

Thanks for the post. Can you plese try signing out and signing in to fix the sound issues.

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Doesn't work

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

Didn't work.
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

@newurbanpantry @vintage-vavoom

Thank you for letting us know. We will look into this further.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

I keep checking. Start and restart. Re-install app. Cha-ching still missing. I really miss this sound and I can see a lot of other sellers do as well. It is a part of ebay that is important...it keeps us motivated so please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

The sound is in the app but managed by android's system settings. That's a problem I think, with android too. Unless you put the sound settings in the app or find some other means of communicating with the OS.
This was not an issue with note4
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Ebay App Cha-Ching Sound

@vintage-vavoom @newurbanpantry

Thank you for trying. Have you updated to the latest version of the app? If it is still not working could you try uninstalling, restarting your device and then reinstalling the app.

Thanks

Message 15 of 24
latest reply