cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app bug when revising a listing.

Every time I update a listing via the eBay app it adds the "Or Best Offer" option to my listing with an arbitrary minimum price.   It does this regardless of what I am updating whether it be the listing title or description, pictures, or price adjustment.   Since you cannot add or remove the best offer option in the app, it seems that it is either broken or bugged.

Note8

Android 7.1.1

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@kbert15

Thank you for the post. Please get the latest update of the app as it should allow you to turn off the best offer when posting and revising items.

Thanks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@kbert15

Thank you for the post. Please get the latest update of the app as it should allow you to turn off the best offer when posting and revising items.

Thanks

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

His point (and mine as well since I just noticed it) is that, when saving an updated listing in the app, the app is always changing the listing to enable "Best Offer" at half the BIN price **even though the lister did not want it on**.  I updated several of my listings today and after receiving an offer (which I did *not* enable in the listing), I did some research and found that the app is turning it on when the listing is updated and saved.  This forces the user to have to re-revise the listing to remove "Best Offer", assuming that they even notice it.

Version 5.16.1.2, USA

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I am using the newest version and it still ads the "best offer" only it does it sneakily after you've gone back to the listing. To be honest, i tind i need to go to the ebay desk top site and then select "classic site" and even then it is full of bugs. IE the e bucks link takes you to the watched items list. The list goes on. It's the reason I always quit not long after starting up again.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

even though you turn off best offer it still automatically turns on when you list new item or relist

Message 5 of 5
latest reply