cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Listings Not Appearing in eBay app

My active listings have not appeared in the eBay app since February 28th. My sold listings and ended listings both appear.

Message 3 of 38
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@holighting @cmarcumsmarket @allthingstrendy @trin2016 @lakesuperiorss

Thank you for the reports. Your items should now be showing. Thank you for your patience.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 33 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

I can't see my eBay active listings when I go to the active section on my android eBay Mobile app but when I go to desktop they all show up. 

Message 1 of 38
latest reply

Yes, I also noticed this was happening late Friday night.

Message 2 of 38
latest reply

Same for me but I cannot see more than 25 active listings. I have 235 active listings and have been able to see all active listings up until a few days ago. 

Sold and unsold no problems.

Also 1 sale all weekend and I have 30% off, 25% off and best offer.

Message 4 of 38
latest reply

I replied to another thread on this. I can see 25 active listings on the app. Not my 235 active listings. This started a few days ago. I called and reported it to eBay today. I hope I get an answer asap from somebody.

Also, only one sale this weekend (and I have 30% and 25% sales events, plus best offer)

I tried to update the app (a couple weeks ago aprox) but it said it wasn't compatible with my tablet, wouldn't let me update.

Message 5 of 38
latest reply

Same with mine, everything is gone. Uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

Message 6 of 38
latest reply

I can not watch my active listings also after the evening of March 4 (time for Russia, Moscow).
I have 250 active listings, but when I click "Active listings", the ebay application writes "You do not have any active listings" and shows me an empty white page. I tried to update the application. I tried to uninstall the app and download it again. I tried to restart my phone. Nothing helps.

Message 7 of 38
latest reply

I can not watch my active listings also after the evening of March 4 (time for Russia, Moscow).
I have 250 active listings, but when I click "Active listings", the ebay application writes "You do not have any active listings" and shows me an empty white page. I tried to update the application. I tried to uninstall the app and download it again. I tried to restart my phone. Nothing helps.

Message 8 of 38
latest reply

Active listings not appearing On my phone. I have hundreds of listings and not one of them are listed does anybody know what’s going on?

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

That's exactly what mine is showing Jane. I'm here in the US and the timing of yours would have been the same as when mine went down.

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

@mid-ohio-auctions @cmarcumsmarket @jane250700 @watusi_lucy

Thank you for posting. We are aware and troubleshooting this issue now. 

Thank you

Message 11 of 38
latest reply

Yeah ebay. what's going on??  My sales have dropped to nothing!

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

Same here. Can't see active listing on the eBay app and zero sales came through all weekend. Something is very wrong and affecting our business  

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

Thanks. I was able to update my phone and tablet last night. Still only see 25 active listings. I can only see all 236 active listings when I look under feedback and see all listings area. Some Actives are duplicate, same item #.
Message 14 of 38
latest reply

Less than nothing. I sold $22 this weekend. 7 days late on my office rent, can only pay it with outside work. Senior thinking about eating catfood here! 😲😲😲😛🤤🐈🐱
Message 15 of 38
latest reply