Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CSA 9th Virginia Cavalry Member?

I just purchased at auction an old ledger (scrapbook) covering approx. period of 1890 to 1910, with several original CSA related paper ephemera items included. First item in the book, was a small Greeting or Presentation Card, with CSA type emblem de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

GERMAN YOUTH KNIFE?

My roomate's dad got this off a german soldier in WW II,I want to list it but I know nothing about it, All my research on ebay, has told that it is called a youth knife. I keeping seeing the words scabbard, frog & sheath, but I know nothing about kni...

Is this a UN Peacekeeper helmet?

Hello,I purchased this helmet 20 years ago from a veteran who ran a vintage militaria store in Garland, TX. He told me it was a UN Peacekeeper helmet and I'm wondering if anyone here can confirm that. I don't want to list it with incorrect info and I...

IMG_1241.jpg IMG_1242.jpg IMG_1245.jpg

Unusual dress dagger/bayonet

Trying to ID an unusual dress dagger/bayonet. It has a resemblance to an HJ knife in the handle, totally different blade style. It is unmarked, chrome finish, 10" OA, 6" blade. The fitting on the hilt is similar to that on some M1895 Mannlicher bayon...

DaggerA.jpg DaggerB.jpg

US M1 steel helmet~ not sure how to list this

There are no marks or stamps and I'm not finding much specific info on these. It's steel with a rough finish with cotton web straps and a front brim seam, 2lbs, 4oz. They are old but appear unused (just surplus). I know there are reproductions for sa...

20221128_220759.jpg 20221128_220655.jpg 20221128_220612.jpg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful