cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Lane End Table ID

Picked up 2 matching end tables at a local thrift shop. Marked Lane Alta Vista Style No. 949-05, production date is  09/09/61. They look identical to the Tuxedo series, with the same lower shelf and small horizontal square rail separated from the underside of the tabletop by a central hourglass-shaped dowel in the center, EXCEPT that the veneer top looks like paneling, with dark lines between the symmetrical veneer pieces. It almost looks like old-school wall panelling, except the dark lines are flush. The two inner "panels" are mirror images, as are the two outside "panels".  They also don't have the distinctive bowtie inlays. The surface is shiny and obviously original to the tables. Can anyone help me identify them? A long internet search came up dry. These must be rare, which I know doesn't necessarily mean valuable. Dimensions are H 20" x W 28" x D 19". I need to determine what they are and the approximate value before my wife spots them. I'm having trouble uploading photos, which I will do ASAP. Thanks much.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0