cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My eBay" Page Not Loading Properly

For some time now (since way back last Summer is when it first started happening) my "My eBay" page does not want to load properly? Sometimes I have to refresh the page 15-20 times to get it to show the items I'm watching. And this has gotten to the point NOW that I'm tried of having to do this every, single time I want go to my "My eBay" page to see what auctions are ending and when!!! Anyone else having this problem? I thought it might have had something to do with the Browser I was using (Firefox), but it does the very, same thing in Chrome. So it's not that! I'm really getting frustrated at this happening constantly! Anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing this? Is it on my end? Or is this an eBay thing that they can resolve? HELP!!!

TIA,

PM <><

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

This is a glitch that eBay has been having sporadically for awhile. There is a temporary fix while eBay is getting it sorted. If you go to your My eBay summary, on the left side of the page is a gray column. Under Lists in that column, select All lists.

ebay_all_lists.JPG

Answers (0)