cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order cancellations and unpaid auction strikes

I recently won 4 separate auctions from a seller in Canada ( I'm from Canada as well ) who stated international shipping of $30 US. Being local, I assumed shipping would be a little cheaper and that he would combine shipping for all 4 ( you know what they about when you ASS U ME ) Having contacted him right after receiving his  quick invoice of $120 US for 4 comics, he explained that he needs to charge the high shipping to recover losses due to low winning auction prices. After much discussion about possibly lowering his shipping cost, he finally agreed to cancel the orders. The very next day, 4 unpaid cases are opened against me! After I re- contacted him, he said he uses E Bays UPI Assistant and that it automatically send outs unpaid strikes after the 2nd day ( which I later found out he could have set it for any length of time ). He told me that he can't cancel the orders after this happened but if I pay for the books, he will ship it to me and I can return them back to him for a refund ( except he states shipping is non-refundable so I'd be out $120 ). He no longer returns my emails so any help in knowing what to do once I receive these 4 strikes for non-payment and what E Bays take may be on this. Thanks for letting me rant.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)