cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my listings aren't showing up and ebay won't help me!

In response to mecheng:

You clearly work for ebay – only people who work for the company can seem to see my listings. Four independent people have searched for my stuff, on various browsers on different computers and in two different countries (Canada & US) and no one can see anything. I did NOT list for 3 days – I ended the listings early in the hopes it was a glitch that could be fixed by re-listing. Didn't work. I even tried listing an item a second time by 'rebuilding' it from scratch instead of just hitting relist - still cannot be seen.

I had 3 items listed for 3 days and I knew something was wrong, based on the number of views and the number of watchers.  No one could see the listings, I couldn't search for them by keywords and if I did a search by seller using my seller name SKIPPY527, it came back as my having 0 items for sale instead of the 3 that I had up.  HOURS on the phone with ebay, and all I got from them were assertions that they could see the listings, that it must be my cache and cookies, or that my browser was the wrong one. In desperation I emailed two of my US customers (I'm in Canada) and asked them to search for me by seller name  - they did, and came back with the same finding i.e. that I had no items listed, when in fact, I had three.  I can't any get help from ebay support despite a bit of ranting and yelling.  I just ended the listings and tried relisting to no avail, same problem, they still don't show up.  I'm in good standing, have paid my ebay bills - help, I'm desperate!  Does anyone know what's going on here?

mecheng

(2465 ) View Listings

Report Inappropriate Content

Community Member

|

|

in reply to skippy527

on ‎09-01-2015 05:42 PM

You had three listings that all ended today. Two of those have been relisted and are current:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skippy527/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Not sure what the problem was, other than using the 3-day listing... which eBay discourages by charging a $1 non-refundable "special duration" fee.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)