cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay sided with a seller and wrongfully removed negative feedback I left

I ordered 12 items from a seller and they combined shipping.  I received the package but only 11 of the items I ordered were in it.  I contacted the seller explaining the situation and asked if they can send the last item, they said yes.  A week later I still had not reveived it so I reached out again to ask if they sent it, they said yes.  A week later I still had not received it so I opened a case asking for a refund.  5 days later they never responded so I escalated the case to eBay who instantly sided with them closing the case and not issuing a refund.  I called ebay to appeal my case since obviously nobody at ebay reveiwed my case before it was closed automatically.  They reveiwed it and went ahead and issues the refund.

Here is where I get really frustrated.  I went and left negative feedback for the person because I never received the item.  That would have made 17 negative feedback for them in 30 days for similar things.  My feedback was instantly removed because there was a tracking number saying I received the item.  Now eBay refuses to put the negative feedback back on their account because the system automatically removed it.  This is wrong and should never have happened.  First eBay sides with a person that will not send an item that I paid for and then they refuse to allow me to leave negative feedback for an item i did not receive. 

I had to endure my only negative feedback for an entire year because a guy did not look at pictures in my auction or read the description for my "broken and old" item sold as is (feedback was left for me without the buyer even contacting me), yet I cannot leave negative feedback for someone who took my money and refuses to refund me.  I sold a broken old PSP as-is and the person opens a case because it does not work and eBay sided with the buyer and forced me to refund them even though they bought it as broken for parts only, yet when I order something and do not get it eBay sides with the seller just because there is a tracking number.

I feel cheated by eBay and am forced to question their policies and way of doing business.  I've always been confident that eBay would always be there in case someone tries to rip me off but now I don't even know if I want to buy or sell here anymore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)