cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay policy violation, feedback

Hi --

I received a notice from eBay, both in my eBay and regular email accounts, reading as follows:

Hello pondercreekstudio,

After reviewing your eBay account, it appears that you have violated eBay's policy. As a result, we've taken the following action on your account:
- The following Feedback you left has been removed:

This is an informational message only, not a warning on your account.

We understand you may not have known about this eBay policy, and we encourage you to review the Feedback policy guidelines by visiting the link above.

Future violations of eBay policies may result in the loss of member privileges, including restrictions of your buying and selling privileges and suspension of your account.

Thanks,

eBay

End of email.  There is a blank area where I assume the allegedly violating feedback might have been, and I've searched and have been unable to find any nasty or less-than-positive feedback left by me.  It's been years since I left negative feedback for anyone.  I have no clue as to what policy I might have violated, and the message gives no hint.  Has anyone else here received a similar violation message from eBay?  The only thing I can think of is I've left feedback in Hebrew for a couple of sellers, but that was positive, and the remarks were positive, too, and those sellers are people I've dealt with often, and they'd have no reason to complain about my feedback.  Any ideas?

Thanks much --

PonderCreekStudio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)