cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay motors safe pay program

eBay eBay sent this message to Carlos Siguenza.
Your name is included to help confirm this message originated from eBay.
Congratulations, Purchase Protection Granted. Please pay now!

Buy with confidence using eBay Motors!
Thank you for contacting eBay.

In order to complete the payment please go with cash or debit card to any Walmart, Walgreens, Safeway, Save Mart, VONS, Dominik's, Genuardi's, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Pavilion's, Carrs, Albertsons, CVS/Pharmacy, Kmart, RITE AID Pharmacy, Walgreens, Fred Meyer, SevenEleven, store and pick up a iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards from the Prepaid Product Section or Green Dot display and take it to the register. The cashier will collect your cash and load it onto the iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards. There are no hidden fees or charges. Just purchase your iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards, use cash to fund it and you’re ready to go.

Once you bought the iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards and loaded the debit:
- reply us the iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards Number (Number off the back of your iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards)
- send the scanned copy of your iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards, where we can see the iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards Numbers, so we can add them to the files and validate your payment.

You can add up to $500.00 onto a iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards card so buy as many iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards as you need to complete your payment for item purchased.
(Ex: If you buy a vehicle that costs $2,500.00, you must buy five iTunes Reloadable Prepaid Gift Cards loaded with $500.00 and so on).

When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 48 hours.

Notice that no money will be released to the seller until you will receive and inspect the merchandise.
For any questions please contact eBay Customer Support by click reply .
Regards,
Sarah Norton
Trust and Safety Department eBay Inc.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:11 AM, ROBERTH66 SIGUENZA <amigobob66@hotmail.com> wrote:
Why I have to pay with gift cards now for buy the truck, why I can't pay with PayPal like others times because I all the time use PayPal in eBay

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 6:39 AM -0700, "eBay Motors Safe Pay Program" <support@safe-pay-purchase.com> wrote:

Seller: Eric Febres has selected eBay payment services to handle a secure online transaction with you.
-------------------------------- I want know if your company do this becose I try to buy a truck but is in Lakewood WA and I live in CT but the seller said ,I can pay using eBay but I don believe that is correct but suppose eBay send me the email that is in the top can you helme please? Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)