cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adult only login...

Ok, I love my ebay shopping/selling experiences. I think it is great that the "adult only" items are in their own spot to give people freedom of choice... all is good up to this point. My question is this: I am an adult. I have been an adult for decades! I live alone and no "children" visit here. Even when I do have visitors to my home, my computer is in my office, and password protected just like my Ebay, Paypal and every other account I have ever had. Below you will find the steps to login to the "adult only catagory" on eBay. So, here is the question: Is it absolutely positively necessary in our computer savvy society, as a consenting adult, in the privacy of my very own single adult home, with no children, to go through these steps EVERY SINGLE TIME I wish to go to the "adult only" area..... or does eBay have a spot in my "account settings" (like, well everything else computerized on the planet) an area where I can choose to either "enable" or "disable" access to the adult only area so I do not have to go through these steps every single time? 

Now it may be "operator error", I may have missed these settings and then again it may be that eBay has the chance to improve.... so which is it? Robert

To visit the Adult Only category on eBay:

1. Click Categories at the top of the eBay home page.

2. In the Everything Else category, click Adult Only. You may be asked to sign in.

3. Review the "Terms of Use for the Adult Only" category. If you agree to the terms, click I Agree.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)