cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY!!

HOW WILL I BE REIMBURSED?!

So my first time with ebay, and i have been left with no option but to post this! 

I have been charged 2$ on two separate occasions by Paypal for reasons unknown to myself. I was trying to place an order and after i submited all my information including my card details; I get an intimation that my payment couldn't be processed since the seller has refused to accept my card (something of that sort), which in itself is irritating at the least!

I mean why waste my time with all that typing and getting my details right for only to be told that you guys are UNABALE to process my request because the seller doesn't want to accept my card. I mean why not put that right above the product in the 1st place, so that i will know what i am heading into. But the best part is that i have also been charged a dollar by Paypal for i dont know what....

1.My order is far from confirmed

2.I am irritated with the entire paying system ebay has

3.I am irritatted with Paypal

I know its just 2 dollars (since the first attempt was not successful, Stupid me thought trying again with a different seller would get me my product but it didn't work either).

So now i have wasted 30 minutes of my life and 2$ for two unsuccessful attempts on buying something from this stupid site!!!! Thank you for this experience...Smiley Mad

Best,

Jeet Kalam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)