cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Limit & the Lack Proper Customer Support

[The following message is directed to eBay directly. Fellow community memebers are more than welcom to help and comment. However, we are primarily seeking to hear from eBay officially.]

Hello,

I am facing an issue while trying to list my company's products on eBay. Before I proceed to the exact problem here are some details. The product category is marble mosaic flooring medallions. We want the price on our products to be fixed unlike eBay's usual auction model. We want to list variations of each product based on different sized it is available in.

After this step, a notification tells us that the listing exceeds the limit eBay allows.

After I click on the link where one can request for a limit expansion, well, there are more conditions and limitations.

I have visited and read the terms on the official 'Limits on eBay sellers' page but I couldn't pinpoint the exact limit that the listing I'm trying to post is violating. Could you kindly help us with this. If the limit is monetary or related to the total pricing of the listing, can you help us to find a way to work around that?  (UPDATE: Found the limit amount is $1,000 or 10 items). You see, since we're dealing in a category of products cost a bit to the higher side we can't really reduce the price, there isn't a margin to accommodate that sort of change. Also, since we want our potential buyers i.e. the other eBay users to know that each product is available in various sizes, we can cut down the variations per item to cut down the total price listing either. Is this limit on total price/listing meant to discourage listing of products and businesses like us? Please elaborate and assist us with this problem we're facing.

Regards,

Nada Z.
Social Media Officer
MEC Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)