cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale issue

Hi, I have a question on a recent purchase.  I purchased a pre owned iPhone last week that was reported to be near mint (9.5 out of 10) & 100% working order. When it didn't arrive in a few days I contacted seller who responded that they had noticed an "issue" with the phone and was having it repaired & had hoped to ship yesterday and she would keep me advised.  They also offered to refund the $5 shipping for the delay. Although I am willing to give them a couple of more days to ship I have since found through their feedback that this was sold on 2/13 w/positive feedback, but am assuming it was returned due to "issues" & resisted.  Now here is my question if I decide to tell them I don't want the phone as it wasn't as listed due to these issues and they refund the full amount to PayPal ($380.00), will the full refund go to PayPal because I used a $100 eBay gift card to go towards the purchase of this.  If I cancel this order, or they cancel it as the issue can't get resolved and they offer me a full refund how do I get the $100 eBay credit card $ back???.  Thank you in advance for your reply.  Just don't want to loose my $100 eBay credit card amount in the shuffle.   Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)