cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAM???

Hi Ebay, 

My Name is Precious, I recieved a letter in my mailing adress proclaiming to be ebay, that I owe a bill of $116.08. However, everything in the site that I purchased is paid for, I have proof from my bank statements also in the letter never stated why I owe this money or merchandise that I suppose to have purchase. However, I believe it is a scam, When I called this morning at this number 844-440-8188. I was suppose to speak with a person name Victoria Austero; Unfortunelaty she was not there, so I spoke with someone else, when I reapeadtly ask the person which was a woman, she could never give me a real reason of why I owe $116.08, she go on to claim that I left items in a cart and she also mention something about a friction, something I never heard of in my life, so this make me believe that this is a SCAM!!!! In my opinion I believe these people are going around collecting people information and bully them to pay money by scaring them saying this is a collect of debt. However, all the sellers that I purchase from have recieve all of their payment so I do not know what this is about? Ebay is one of the hugest sites online and I do not believe you guys will respond to a customer this way.  Please do contact me back  

Regards Precious 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)