cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rudeseller

This is  message I got from a seller and I felt that theseller and myself agreed to make the sale right but come to find out I do not get the item I won but a refund (?) so I messaged the sell about my item and this is what I got back :

Dear zeewolf109-us,

Listen, you non spelling, non punctuating, third grade **bleep**, you don't GET the mic. You got a refund. It was a simple accident with the labels, and instead of being understanding and letting me try to help you, you threatened me. You have by far been the nastiest person I've EVER had to deal with.

No, you were refunded, and you didn't have to pay for the return shipping. You're done. You still expect your item, even after you have your money back? Go **bleep** up a rope.

From PayPal. Read it and weep, you sorry piece of **bleep**. Do not, under any circumstances, contact me again.

Jun 14, 2015 Payment From zerita berger RefundedYou have refunded this payment in full.
You have refunded this payment in full.
Details $11.25 USD -$0.63 USD $10.62 USD

- ae3007a1p
Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond
I never  threatened this person all I told them was if I do not get what I paid fro I was going to ccontact EBAY, I have been buying and selling items on EBAY from the 90's have never had to put up with some one like this and this type of person make one want to  shop some place else.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)