cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Left a negative Feedback, that was untrue and unfair

I called Ebay today, and after holding for 45 minutes or more and repeatley asking for a supervisor , a customer service rep told me, i had to take a picture of the damage goods and wait for the customer to response.  I cancelled an order, and immediately contact the cusomter and explained to them that part of the order was damage.  The customer left a negative feedback and left a untrue statement that i didn't give them the full refund. CS did see the full amount was refund and after speaking to a supervisor Caryl said they can't remove any feedbacks and they can leave a feedback within minutes of purchasing an item and whether they rec'd it or not.     Need some answers because this is no where in the rules.....thanks

View Entire Topic

WOW Your response to the feedback was uncalled for.

The buyer was stating their OPINION.

They think you cancelled the sale because YOU did not get as much for the item as you wanted.

You did cancel.. it doesn't really matter why.

You should have checked the item out more thoroughly BEFORE placing it on eBay.

It doesn't say anything about not getting a full refund.

Your own response hurts you just a much..if not worse.

Edited to add: I looked at your current listing for the same item. I see now you are selling only 4 pair for $14.98 ''''.  Further proving the buyer was telling the truth.  You do have the 22 pairs available as your new listing shows you have 24 pair available .