Did you mean: 

Is this a SCAM??

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Aug 30, 2016 3:37 PM
Subject: 2011 Concession Food Trailer 25'x8' Loaded
To: <Kylemobley74@gmail.com>
Cc:

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in my 2011 Concession Food Trailer 25'x8' Loaded. It runs and drives excellent. This Food Trailer has been extremely well maintained. The tires are in good condition. Really good shape, never had any problems with it, no scratches or dents, free of any accidents, no liens or loans Commercial upright refrigerator.Commercial upright freeze.Double fryers.Hood with exhaust fan.36" flat top grill .32" Steamtable.48" refrigerated prep table.52" three compartment sink.Hand sink.Air-conditioner.Storage closet/Bathroom.Hot water heater.30 gallon capacity water tank.Water hook up.4-50lb propane tanks.Breaker box.Lots of spare outlets.Brand-new 10,000 kW surge generator.I’m currently serving on active duty in the U.S. Air National Guard Readiness Center (ANGRC), based at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland , I’m stationed on a military training facility. The Food Trailer will be delivered from here, it is stored in a military compound.I have dropped my price to $2,000 (purchase price) including delivery and handling to your address, since this is an Urgent Sale, will be delivered free of charge through a military transportation service to a designated location of your choice, average delivery time is 3-5 business days, depending on destination. It has been reduced because I need to find a buyer before my next deployment take place and I don’t want to waste more time negotiating.
I will not negotiate the price.I will take in consideration only those buyers who are really interested in buying the Food Trailer, to be sure that I don’t waist my time with endless discussions.This way, I shall be assured of the serious intentions .
If you’re interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full Name , Shipping Address and Phone Number, to open a case with eBay, because I am a member of eBay Buyer Protection Program.
They will contact you to explain the entire procedure. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the Food Trailer. Using eBay Buyer Protection Program service we are both 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Thank you and God Bless!

Lt Armanda jross
Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
1684 Starkey Ave.
ANDREWS AFB, MD 20762

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)