cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get eBay to remove (or at least review) negative feedback left for me?

I had several items for sale the last week of August, all ending different times. Found out on Wednesday 8/30 I would have to be out of town starting Friday 9/1 & unable to ship anything that sold until Monday 9/11. Instead of removing all the auctions that were posted (some of which already had bids), I opted to add to the very top of all the descriptions a note stating such (ex: out of town week of....auctions won & paid for will be shipped Monday 9/11....). I added this note on Wednesday 8/30 as soon as I found out. Any auctions that already had bids I contacted the bidders to let them know & see how to accommodate them best, all of them were fine with it & none wanted to back out of their bids.  On 9/2 one auction received a bid. The auction ended 9/3. They paid 9/4. As my auction stated, items will be (and were) shipped 9/11. Now the buyer has left negative feedback saying it took too long to ship??!! I've contacted them asking to revise the fb & even filled out the revise feedback form eBay provides & they've declined. They're saying (lying) the notice of delayed shipment wasn't put up until AFTER they bid - which isn't true & I have proof showing I added the note on 8/30 & they didn't bid until 9/2 (I won't post it here though because it shows their user id name). It's not my fault they didn't read the description; I don't think my perfect feedback score should suffer for the next 12 months for their negligence. Is there a way I can bypass asking the buyer to revise their feedback, especially since they're lying about when things happened to cover the reason "why they didn't know" & go straight to eBay (with the proof) and have someone there at least review it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)