cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting tax tables to show up as a seller?!?!

Hi there,

I'm a noob seller to eBay and have not yet listed any items yet (I'm still wanting to get all my settings perfect)  and given that I live in CA, I want to be sure I get all my tax tables set up. I've read the help files on this (http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/checkout-tax-table.html#setting) but when I follow the instructions  I am unable to find the Account information and the tax table settings. Do I need to first list an item in order  to get to those features? Is the helpfile out of date? I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out.

AN UPDATE: Please don't suggest that I read the taxtable help pages that I already referenced above. I have read them, and followed them carefully. I am NOT able to see any option for "Buyer Preferences" when I go to My eBay > Account > Site Preferences (see screenshot).

screenshot.jpg

Also, I'm not asking about business licenses, sellers permit,  CA tax or anything like that. I have all that info straigntened out. My question is PURELY mechanical - how in the heck do I activate my tax tables? Or do I need to first post my first item to get the sales tax table options to show up?

Thanks for the help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)