cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Donation not paid to charity??

I have called ebay on several occassions and cannot get this resolved.  The last call I was transferred to seven (7) different people on ebay as well as PayPal ... every one told me it was not in their department.  I sold an item in March for $300 + shipping .   I had agreed with the buyer to share the shipping cost for which I refunded approximately $21.  The ENTIRE $300 was to be paid to the charity ... this is the information as shown in my donation account: 

eBay Giving Works Charity RibbonHAVAHART RADIAL-SHAPE 2 WIRELESS ELECTRIC DOG FENCE + FREE COLLAR

100% 2 CHARITY (1229633165006)

PAWSibilities Animal Rescue Inc.Mar-09-15$0.00Waived Refund Approved Date 2015-03-18 Amount Refunded $300.00

I CANNOT GET THIS RESOLVED AT ALL ... ONE PERSON WAS GOING TO CALL ME BACK ... THAT WAS OVER A MONTH AGO AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT CALL.

Someone else asked me if I tried to send it again which put me in an uproad as I screamed at him, EXACTLY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO THAT !!!   Yes, I can send it to the charity myself but then I will pay all the fees involved with the transaction which I should NOT have to pay ..  I already pay for the shipping for this charity.    Can anyone tell me what to do as I am at the end of my rope.

Thanks,

Barb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)