cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difficulty with "modern" changes made for listing

I am a "old guy", and I've been a member since '01. I usually sell the same types of items, as I have done for years. I now have problems selecting correct caterories, as ebay picks the catergories for me, which are usually wrong, and I can no longer search and find the correct category myself. Furthermore, I KNOW what my items will usually bring, as I've been dealing with the same items for years. Once again, ebay wants me to accept offers for low-ball amounts, and it's as if they are MAKING me do it! When I sell for more money, it's a win-win situation for both me and ebay, but that seems to be "not good enough" for ebay now. I feel that I am being punished for getting GOOD prices for my items now, and ebay has made it harder for older sellers to create there own listings, on which we know more about than this computer-generated, modern **bleep** that   ebay is "shoving down out throat". In my opinion, ebay has taken a once good thing, and is slowly destroying it with useless and difficult changes. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)