cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close the issue without search

I'm a new seller on eBay and this is the first time someone returns item 
BUY bought 2 headphones but one works well and the other does not work well
  The buyer did not know how to do replace for it did not work return via the Internet
Found return because it does not match the description
He explained problem that the handset does not work very well and asked RESOLUTION
  I told him I do not know, but can it returns the item, and I refer you money
I worked and return the item

The buyer then sent me a message :

( Hi topv, it's me again. I wish you could reply in the other message section, but I have all the original stuff, the extra ear cushions and bag as well and will send it out really soon :p. Id love another one though since the white ones work so well :). If you want me to order another or if you can just send another when you receive this pair... Just let me know what would be more convenient! thanks!! )

me  :

Thank you for the Second Letter of Inquiry I understand that you want to replace the black one another.
I will send other immediately when received.
But first you must close the open case and you do not want the money and
I spoke with the seller replacement
Thank you

The buyer :

Hi topv, sent out the headphones earlier today. Should I just go ahead and cancel the return on my profile now? Sorry for all the questions i just want to make sure i do everything right 🙂 never had to do a return before.

me  :

Thank you for your message.
Always we want to be satisfied that you sent the speaker that does not work Do you want to replace them in the same color or want to change it blue or black or white Kindly send me your request and thank you for your purchase from eBay

The buyer :

Hi topv 😛 thanks for a choice! 😜 i think I ll try a blue one this time i guess. Thanks a ton man!!

The buyer Send the handset that do not work and sent a message :

Black handset, which does not work very well and arrived me today and I will send you another one blue color also requested on Monday morning, and I hope that you accept my apologies again
thank you 

And I sent a message to Ebay and I told them all that

But I found that after this message from eBay 

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

We issued a full refund of $23.50 on Jul 19, 2015 to the buyer. As described in the eBay Money Back Guarantee, the refund includes the purchase price, plus original shipping. This amount will be deducted from your PayPal account or charged to your preferred reimbursement payment method. The hold on this PayPal transaction has been removed. This case is closed.

Decision:
This case has been decided in the buyer's favor.

Comments:
Unfortunately, it looks like the refund you agreed to issue was never sent to your buyer. We've issued it and now need you to reimburse us.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center

But the buyer a refund back to me and told me :

Hi topv!! Sorry they sent me a refund... I must have done something wrong. I just sent the 23.50 back to you! 😛 thanks again man and sorry!

me :
It is clear that there is mistake because ebay may refund of $ 23.50 and taken from my account did not know why they did not reading the messages between me and you and thank you that you have return it amount again
It has entered the PayPal and found the amount had returned again, but you you are really beautiful person
  And I thank you and I will send you the headset as I said today

The buyer wrote a Feedback

Awesome seller!!! Very well communication! If i could give more than 5 i would! Buyer:

What I'm doing to close this issue
thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)