cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case ID:5086216799

eBay Customer Support has placed the case on hold until Jul. 7 to allow time to provide additional documentation.
We have asked for more information from your customer to confirm the condition of the item received. If any additional information is needed from you we will request it through an email.
Case ID:
Buyer ID:
123dugar
Request reason:
Request for return

eBayeBay sent this message to Tatsuya Itakura (brand_jfa).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Buyer has responded to your question about this item

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More 

Dear brand_jfa,

it is a lot smaller than the picture,I barely can fit my wallet inside,can this bereturned,I was really hoping it was taller

- 123dugar
Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

This is a message from buyer.
eBay told me 'your buyer has opened a case because the item they received was not as described.' but this return is due to buyer's misreading of the size and not my fault at all.

I had listed actual measurement of the bag in description table clearly.
Also the buyer bought 'Louis Vuitton PM bucket'. I have shipped Louis Vuitton PM bucket, same item in listing.
If the buyer wanted more bigger or taller one, buyer should buy 'Loius Vuitton bucket and SIZE GM'

THIS IS NOT MY FAULT AND I AM NOT SURE WHY I HAVE TO BEAR RETURN SHIPPING FEE.
PLEASE REVIEW THIS CASE FAIRLY.

PLEASE BACK TO ME ASAP.

Best regards,
Tatsuya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)