Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Buyer left negative feedbacks

mostcyprus
Rising Star

Hi , 

recently I bought a few lots from ebay ID user : bm442011  from France . I have pay shipping charges of 80 euro on a total of 193 euro.

I received two boxes with my items but since he mixted iron items with glass items some of them was damaged.When I asked a partial refund of 50 euro he was angry and he denied to refund me the 50 euro.

When I left him negative feedback he bought from me an item and without to pay it left me negative feedback.The next day ebay ID user : sergem14  from France bought from me four items and without to pay left me negative feedbacks.

All feedbacks are saying " Stay away very bad bad crook" .

I have asked from ebay to withdraw negative feedbacks and I am waiting to see what it will happens.

Any advise.

Regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Rockstar

Get a separate ID for buying so that this does not happen again.

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rockstar

You should open unpaid items for these who did not pay, after 4 days of non payment close the case for non payment. This should remove those feedbacks.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/unpaid-items.html 

Then add them to your blocked buyers list along with the seller you had bad dealings with.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html

Now if it's been less than 30 days since you received your damaged items, you can still use the ebay money back guarantee. Open a request for an it not as described, they were damaged. The guarantee is stated in almost all listings click see details or the link below to see how it works & use the "Learn more" link on that page for further information.

http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

mostcyprus
Rising Star

Re: Buyer left negative feedbacks

in reply to Jun 27, 2017 5:42:31 AM
since English is not my language I have make a few mistakes.
0 Helpful
mostcyprus
Rising Star

in reply to Jun 27, 2017 5:43:37 AM
I have blocked them but since it takes a few days to open cases I cancel transactions
0 Helpful
Rockstar

in reply to Jun 27, 2017 6:27:18 AM
You should not have cancelled the transactions, feedback won't be removed now.
0 Helpful
Rockstar

Open the unpaid item claims.   When they don't pay, the will earn unpaid item strikes and the feedback will be eligible for removal. 

Block these user IDs from purchasing from you again.

You should open the item not as desribed claim against the seller.  

This is my posting user ID. I have different IDs for selling and bidding.

** Responders are eBay members without access to your account details **
mostcyprus
Rising Star

in reply to Jun 27, 2017 5:34:37 AM
I have block them but I make the mistake and cancel the transactions since to open unpaid case need a few days to allow me the system
0 Helpful