cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer left me bad feedback after I bent to her demand of a refund she didn't deserve.

I gave a buyer a refund after she told me the item she received from me was "cheap, fake junk".  She never asked me any questions regarding the item prior to her purchase, yet demanded that I should have made my listing more clear.  I gave her the item as it was listed - a black, fabric picture frame (yes this woman has been arguing with me for weeks over a $17 picture frame - hard to believe).  However, when I called eBay to refute her refund request, they told me "they couldn't give me an answer on my appeal because it hadn't been three days yet".  I originally refused the buyer a refund because my selling policy is that I don't accept returns. Now she left me negative feedback saying "BEWARE! Seller sells cheap, fake junk.  Spend money elsewhere.  Filed dispute and won." (like eBay declared her the victor- it was me being a kind person and stopping her annoying mail in my inbox).  Anyways, I had a 100% seller rating before this, and now it's dropped to a 96.3%.  I've emailed eBay a million times and they don't respond regarding her negative feedback.  Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)