cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bid rigging

I bid on pink slippers from Seller information dallas379581 instead of watching I put a Max of $33 .. it was at $17 so I auto went to high bidder  .. there was about 2 days and I see someone was bidding against me which isn't unuaual  but at the end I see that they went up dollar by dollar  until  they had gotten the bid .They immedatly canceled the bid and they were gone I won the slippers .. BTW only worn once was a complete lye  , they were not a dirty but the impressions of feet were molded ( meaning the person  was just a seller of something they got in fairly good shape ) But I thought I was taken by the bid , I give a nuteral and thought bidrigging .. Dallas 379581 has 32 behind her ( guess her ) name .. I

started Looking and

.$33.00

g***-(122)  $32

g***-(122) $26

g***-(122) $20

g***-(122)$17

g***-(122) $16

j***y-(386)$13

y***p-(3) $9.99

. on the auctions most of them have  this G***(122) bidding  never winning  just getting the price up .. and a few like in my case canceling when g***(122) won high bid I assume to close to the end .. I.m not complaining about the price and I 'm not sending it back , Just too big of a hassle .. but this person pushed the truth on worn once , which I doughted anyhow  But I just don't know how to tell e-bay threw a contact that this person is a low life and cheating people by bidrigging and they have the power to see a lot more clearly who g***-(122)I assume its the same person  a buying account and s selling   {I'm sorry I didn't give her a Negitive } after I see g***-(122) on every auction  that I could see the item ( I didn't think about that before)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)