Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90334 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

36983 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25404 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12487 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6323 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4573 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14036 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1001 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Can a buyer pay less than the listed price???

I have a new store, a few items listed and have been selling ok. Today, I get a sale and the buyer paid only $1.00 for a $34.24 item? How is that possible? It was not an auction. The price for this item has never been and still isn't $1.00. The buyer...

Got my first photo in feedback

I saw a thread where someone got a photo, but I couldn't discern if it was the same thing that was shipped or not (the photo kinda looked a bit random). I got one today, buyer took a picture of what I shipped to indicate it matched what was in the li...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

Ebay keeps removing and restoring and removing my listings.

Ebay keeps removing my listings, claiming they are prescription only. I keep appealing and having them restored because the policy mentions the brand by name as an exception because it is an OTC product. Customer service made suggestions (such as add...

Time to put a fork in me

I am beyond upset at the moment. I think I am done with eBay for good now. Got a neutral today because I shipped something to someone because it was lost by USPS. I handled it quite well when they told me. Refunded their money right away and sent rep...

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

Resolved! Why does Ebay want to change/decide everyone's calculated shipping settings?

Just received an email from Ebay stating that on May 15 they are going to change shipping settings for everyone who uses calculated shipping. They have decided that it is our best interest to offer our shipping discounts to our buyers directly. This ...

eBay lets buyer pick UPS when address is PO Box. Why?

This happens from time to time, but it happened twice today, so I figured I would vent... eBay is allowing buyers to choose UPS Ground as the shipping method, even though the customer's address is a PO Box. Why? eBay won't let me select UPS as a ship...

Another glitch

Last night night I had 7 orders to pack. I packed 4 orders and printed out shipping labels, no problem, then took a dinner break. After dinner I packed the remaining 3 orders. After printing out the 3 shipping labels, I noticed from my seller hub it ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Order stuck in GLENDALE HEIGHTS for 13 days already

I bought an used notebook from the US, and it is stuck more than 13 days in GLENDALE HEIGHTS. I bought another product from the US after I bought the notebook, it went through GLENDALE HEIGHTS, but already left and is arriving home in Europe already....

Questions

Hello I am interested in a couple of trucks I seen online however I think they maybe scams and want to see if I can provide the info I can see and have someone type it into you’re system to see if the vehicles are real if the listing is real and if I...

Low ball offers

I have seen the Best Offer auto accept and decline but never did itI thought it would be difficult for a huge amount of items +1000. However I muddled through it and it was super easy!! Now it is so…… quiet lol