cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to a new member!

Welcome to gregorym801 (Greg and LaVonne)! Tell us about you. We are a small group, but we like it that way. Welcome! taz -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Welcome to a new member!

jonc7354
Enthusiast
Hi Greg and LaVonne, where are you folks from? I am from central Ohio, near Columbus.
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Welcome Greg & LaVonne. What type of camping do you prefer? Roughing it in a tent or roughing it smoothly in an RV? What part of the country are you from and have you found any great camp grounds??? Oh, sorry for being so rude, I am Claudia of Al & Claudia, old RV and we are from Michigan. -- Edited by cranelakeont at 12/06/2008 7:29 PM PST
Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Welcome to empire_builder2009, our newest (and probably youngest) member. Tell us about yourself. taz -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 4 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Lets see here... I'm 18 y/o & am from Lewistown, Mt (right in the center of the state. I love camping, hiking, backpacking, & exploring in the many mountain ranges of Montana. My favorite place to camp/hike would probably be Big Timber Canyon in the Crazy Mountains (which rise over 7,000' above the surrounding plains to elevations well above 11,000'). I'm also a railfan, and am into (& am very knowledgable about) trains & railroads. If you want to know more, or see some of my pictures, just ask...
Message 5 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Welcome aboard empire. Yes, please post some of your pictures. We have been to Montana and all 49 other states but obviously have not seen all of it. This continent is so big and so beautiful it is hard to see it all. I am Claudia (Al being the better half), retired (I have grandkids your age) and am not into "roughing it" or primitave camping. Been there, done that and I like the Allegro motto "Roughing it Smoothly". Loved Yellowstone and that whole area. The buffalo were amazing. We had one stick his head in our car window (dog was being brave and barking at it). Scared the you know what out of me. LOL -- PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Yep. I would like to see more of Montana, too! One of my sewing friends has a home there with her husband and loves it! She travels between Montana and California as she has business in both places. taz -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

taz, I keep forgetting you are a sewer. I refuse to do it for income but my mum taught me to sew when I was 5 years old. Today I recover cushions for the yard and make a couple new ones too. I have a stack of material to make shirts for Al and one for brother Wayne and I have to get to those as soon as I get this house back in order. -- PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 8 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

jonc7354
Enthusiast
Welcome aboard, Empire; I am Jon from Ohio and along with my wife, Mary have traveled to and through your state many times. Our youngest son lives in Seattle and when visiting him we often travel the Montana route plus our fifth wheel trailer is a Montana by Keystone. In fact we are preparing for a summer trip to Seattle now with a weeks stay in Glacier National Park. We should be there in July and can hardly wait to be on the road. Talking about trains. Mary's hometown was a huge rail center in the midwest during the early part of the twentith century. The towns name is Dennison, Ohio and was complete with a round house and repair shops of all sorts for the Pennsylvania line. Nearly all of the men of her family worked in one form or another for the railroad her high school mascot was an engine and they were called the railroaders. So again welcome to the site.
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

We are welcoming back BnJ Enterprises! Whoo hoo! This is a couple who used to belong. Here is what the wife says," Hello, I'm getting back into ebay (hopefully!) and I think this is the same group I used to belong to. I used to be sunshinydays and other names. If not, pardon the intrusion! My husband and I plan to retire into our (as yet unpurchased) motorhome within a few months, and do ebay a lot more. Right now we work fulltime. We have a camping membership which we are using at the present time, just for renting cabins. I look forward to hearing from you! Welcome back! It's a small but wonderful group! taz -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Please welcome shoplit, too, as a new member! taz -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Welcome to our small group. Come visit around the campfire and tell us all where you have traveled and what you camp in. We are Claudia & Al, retired, 1985 31' Allegro Class A (only thing original is the shell), 150 yr old home, and we are totally retired. -- PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 12 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

hollybling
Enthusiast
Good Morning! Thanks for the nice welcome! Claudia, I do remember you from another group a couple of years ago. I can't remember which one, but... I think I remember seeing pictures of your wonderful home decorated for Christmas. Well, anyway, as I said, we have not purchased our motorhome yet, and are still working full time. But we do hope to have one soon. We have had our camping membership for about 4 years now and enjoy just going to the campgrounds and renting a little cabin. They recently upgraded our membership and we now will be able to use campgrounds in the whole country, where before it was mainly on the west coast, and across the southern end to Florida. It's nice to read about all your adventures in your RVs. We really love the out of doors and SO look forward to doing it full time. Last summer we rented a motorhome and drove down the Kenai Peninsula in Alaska, after a seven day cruise from Vancouver. Fabulous vacation! We plan to do Yellowstone in a month or two. See you all soon, Naomi
Message 13 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

Hi Naomi. Good to see you again. Wow, what a great idea to rent an RV in Alaska! Wish we had done that. I wanted to drive our RV there but Al was totally agains it. Going to "Around the Campfire" . Hope you join us there. -- PhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

Welcome to a new member!

jonc7354
Enthusiast
Welcome all you newcommers. Where do you camp and what do you camp in. We talk about everything here from tenting to MH's. I personally use a 5iver about 36 feet and loaded from the snout to the toot. Any fulltimers or longtimers? Mary and I are still working full time but would love to do long timing and maybe some seasonal stuff. Claudia and Al are snowbirds and I would like to join them. Jon
Message 15 of 22
latest reply