cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to go Camping?

squarehenterprises
Enthusiast
Hi Everyone, I am new to eBay but not Camping! I love camping at the lake or anywhere really. I started my eBay store and would like anyone interested to check it out! I have some unique tent setups for SUV's and even pet enclosures for your car and SUV. I moved my family to Arkansas to help out the parents and so I could be a stay at home mom. I really need to make this store work so I'm open to any suggestions. Now that we are here in the mountains of AR we will be going camping and canoeing more often and soon now that spring is just around the corner. We adopted two boys (6 and 😎 that have never been camping so I can't wait.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Time to go Camping?

3572todd
Enthusiast
I cant wait either!!! Now bear with me for a minute-I actually have a lot to offer...I love the state of Arkansas but I truly bleed KENTUCKY WILDCAT BLUE-however if you are are interested I know of a 35 yr old man who needs adopting and is willing to sleep in a tent or less every day of the week!! Just kidding! Heres hoping you meet this spring with the same kind of wonder and anticipation I have. Good luck on your relocation and here's to HAPPY CAMPING! 3572todd
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Time to go Camping?

misticwood
Enthusiast
Arkansas isnt far from me ...there are some great rivers to camp and float....soon it will be warm!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 3 of 3
latest reply