cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How's the price of gas?

Well, folks, the only place more expensive than where I live is San Francisco and Hawaii. We're up to $4.05 for 89 gas. How's it affecting you? -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

How's the price of gas?

dan70ja
Enthusiast
They are terrible!! Here in East Texas it is about $3.69 for Reg gas and $4.13 for diesel.
Message 2 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

What's with diesel? The profit margin on that must be fantastic! That's so wrong for diesel to be higher with it easier to process! I remember when gas wars went on here and gas was 25 cents a gallon! yup. I'm old. -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 3 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Michigan gas is one of the highest in the country. We are at $4.16 to $4.25! This is killing all of us old timers who are on broken incomes (nothing FIXED about social security or pensions. LOL)
Message 4 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Well, gas has gone down from $4.69 to $4.41 a gallon. Wow. How sad is that? We are so spoiled, aren't we? -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 5 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Miracle of miracles, gas went down from $4.25 to $3.89! If it keeps this up, we might be able to afford to camp! LOL In the mean time we have our 32 ft. RV in the driveway, my brothers 32 ft RV and we expect a 36 ft RV to arrive this week. If ya gotta pay the price for gas, ya have to make up for it with free campgrounds! LOL (good thing we have a long driveway and 30 amp outlets for each RV)
Message 6 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

whoa! that's great about the gas. Now you do have your own campground! How great is that? You have the electricity, but what about the sewage? -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 7 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

No dump station. You have to go 5 miles up the road to dump and either get gas and the dump is free or pay $5 to dump. Brother has been here since June 6th and has only had to dump 3 times. He runs a hose down the side of our barn for gray water and that works out fine. If we can't afford to camp, at least we can have camping friends here. LOL Camp fires every night. Last two nights mosquitos drove us out. Tonight we will fog the area 30 minutes before we lite the fire. Claudia
Message 8 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Gas in Michigan is $3.89 and gas in Ohio is only $3.56! Can't figure out why Michigan is so high!!!
Message 9 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Just saw a station with the lowest price of gas ($3.99) in a long while. It's for 87octane, so I can't use it, but it's nice. -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 10 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

jonc7354
Enthusiast
Today in central Ohio we notice gas was down (LOL) to $3.15 a gal. and fuel was lower than four dollars. I run diesel in my truck but will not be getting a fill up for a week or so. The last time I waited I paid about fifty cents more per gal. This summer is when Mary and I are scheduled to make the trip west, we try to drive to Seattle every other year to our son. So the lower prices is a good thing. We have made alternative plans to fly but do not want to make that happen. We like the drive. Jon
Message 11 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

jonc7354
Enthusiast
Today in central Ohio we notice gas was down (LOL) to $3.15 a gal. and fuel was lower than four dollars. I run diesel in my truck but will not be getting a fill up for a week or so. The last time I waited I paid about fifty cents more per gal. This summer is when Mary and I are scheduled to make the trip west, we try to drive to Seattle every other year to see our son. So the lower prices is a good thing. We have made alternative plans to fly but do not want to make that happen. We like the drive. Jon
Message 12 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Jon I envy you going that often. I was born in Seattle and it is such a beautiful city. I love the whole drive out west except for paying for the ---- gas. I was actually excited yesterday when I saw gas at $3.28! All I could think of was "guess we will be able to make it out of Michigan this winter after all!" If it would get below $3 (which I don't think we'll ever see again) we might even consider going out to Yuma again and then up the coast to Seattle in the spring and then onto Vancouver. Oh well, one can dream. Claudia & Al
Message 13 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

Yep, it's low around here, for So Cal. Last price I saw yesterday was about $3.49 a gallon. Whoo hoo! Our group is going to Acton next weekend. IT will be interesting if the winds are still going on. I'll be traveling at about 20 mph, if that happens. Dang! taz -- At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 14 of 51
latest reply

How's the price of gas?

we got gas today at Wallmarts for $2.87 a gallon. Hope it stays that low.
Message 15 of 51
latest reply