cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello other RV'ers

DWLU Sales, LLC is new to eBay sellers.

We are Avid RV'ers who love to travel but want all the conveniences of home. We have that and wanted to share with other RV'ers all the wonderful things we have found  to make our lives easier, more efficient and more enjoyable at home and on the road. We started out getting convience products because I (Luci) am disabled and have difficulty moving, bending and walking distances either in time or feet before I crash.  Some of our items no home, RV, car or truck should be without, disabled or not.

We do without very little when we leave to have our adventures. Leaving this next weekend for Cottonwood, AZ,  Thousand Trails RV park is one of our favorite spots to camp, visit friends and relatives, fish, & share with other campers. Fun fun Fun for us. It is our first home park.

We thought e-commerce with drop shipping was the way to go but we keep hitting the wall with fees. But we will persevere and figure a way to make it work and travel at the same time. If you have any tips to making it work better let us know.  

Have a great week.

Have a fantastic day,
Dwayne & Luci Shepard
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hello other RV'ers

Hi Luci. I am Claudia and winter in AZ in a 36' 5th wheel. I used to drive a 32' Class C towing a Focus but my husband died and I sold the motor home and bought the 5th wheel. I leave it here in Yuma and I travel by car to Michigan. I do miss camping along the way but finances put a stop on gasoline for an RV. So now I motel it and although I really do miss talking to people in different RV parks, this is working out. I did a 5,300 mile trip to get here this winter. Stopped in Pennsylvania to pick up a friend, then to Wisconsin to see "House on the Rock", S.D. for Corn Palace & Wall Drugs & Bad Lands. Then onto Wa to visit friends in Pt. Angeles, down the coast to Oregon, Giant Red Woods in CA and down to Hearst Castle and finally across to Yuma.

I am in the process of trying to sell my home in Michigan and move to AZ full time. If it works out, I will be on the lookout for a small Class C that I can use to go to the mountains in the summer months.

Husband and I have traveled (RV style) extensively. ALL 50 states (Hawaii & Alaska without the RV) and all the provences except Alberta, Manatoba & Saskatchewan. We went to Newfoundland 3 times and I do hope to make it one more time. RVing is the only way to go.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply