Jewelry & Watches
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
Help identify and value antique jewelry including, but not limited to, Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Arts & Crafts, Art Deco, and Mid Century Modern
Beads Beads & More Beads BBMB Bead & Jewelry
If you love beads.. love to buy them, talk about them, hoard them, drool over them and yes, even create things with them, then this is the place for you.
a group dedicated for gemstones rough,tumbled,mineral specimens,handicrafts.
Post your questions about costume jewelry, fine jewelry, gemstones, and related items. Share your knowledge by contributing answers, as well as questions!
Where collectors and sellers of vintage charms can:
Share our collections and our knowledge,
Ask questions and find answers,
Foster truth and accuracy in listings,
And of course indulge our charmania!
Everyone is welcome--just request an invitation!
Members of this Private Group are Sellers, Buyers, Collectors, Artisans and Others with an Interest in Jewelry.

We have also opened an Open Group that anyone can join, and for which we maintain moderators to keep things nice. We invite you to visit us there.
This group is to help bridge the gap for the ebay Jewelry Community that use to post on the Category Specific Board. A place to ask questions, share knowledge and support each other in our pursuit of all things Jewelry.
I am asking by a ebay resolution center official about appraisal or document to proof a fake item what I buy on eBay with limited time to be 5 day. Incase I can not have to show them, they are going close my case. It mean I loose 3000 usd to buy a item with 5 usd price. This is my problem from eBay. When I take this watch, I see stainless steel write on it. This is Link to see http://www.ebay.com/itm/231387631835?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT How can I do if they close my case? I have 5 time like this case. It is fist time I see this situation! I have PIcs to proof. This watch verry terrible, it verry verry difficult with buyer's description, no ceramic, 18k, titalium write on case as buyer's description on eBay before. In the pics, every body can see it write on buck: stainless steel only. Note: PICs on eBay and my hand to show about one watch. The ebay official not wonder about this problem. I would like to know about regulation related in eBay policies, because if ebay have this regulation, I will go away, never buy any thing on eBay, too dangerous to buy any thing in here. I will buy direct to see, to hold what I buy, I take the photo 3 pics to attack under to prove PLS advice me! PLS help me! Thank for advice
Helping each other locate identification numbers for Silpada jewelry we think we may have.
vintage East Indian lot of jewelry
Flood of fake/Replica Hublot Big Bang Watches
How can we American E-bay sellers compete with China sellers? Every single category is saturated with fake or poor quality items. Our items are lost among the hundreds of thousands of theirs. Even though these sellers have lots of negative feedback, they are still active, selling their fake 925 sterling silver. Using the word "Vintage" in their titles, saturating the real vintage categories. Are China sellers being held to the same standards than American sellers? In the Jewelry category lots of fake jewelry is being sold. Most of them come from China and India. They have a fake "925" purity stamp. And it's sold for pennies. They are even going as far as using "Italy" and a hallmark because they know they sell great quality jewelry. This jewelry is just plated, and sometimes, not even that, so the average buyer believe they are buying the real thing, and of course, not buying from us. I suggest we get together to do something about it. Something creative and fair. Who has ideas?
Hello everyone, I am creating this group because I don't see any discussions around watches. You're welcome to join and let's talk watches and learn from each other.
Large Opal Chat
selling Fine Jewerly (solid real gold) at affordable prices with many items below $299
I need help identifying a mark on a ring, and maybe the ring. it has the 925 stamped on it but there is also an N stamped above that. I am hoping someone knows what the N is for
Have a Gucci woman's watch. #0258201 11/12. Is it authentic? Thanks