Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

aging a piece

I have an old 6-sided double star brooch with rhinestones that are riveted on. Is this possible, or did riveting come later? THX!!

I can't find this Logo/Hallmark anywhere....

I have a necklace that appears to be made of stainless steel, although for the size of the crystal rhinestones on it, it should be heavier, so maybe the metal is aluminum. The clasp is heart-shaped and seems a little modern (maybe '90's). At the end ...

selling is not good

Hifriends!hope you are doing well.now a days in asia pacific region sell on ebay gone very deep,could anyone help us that what is the suitable reasons.waitng for replyThank to all

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help@

I bought an antique portrait pendant in the back it has a marking of 58 or 85 depends the angle you look at it. I know that the marking. 585 means 14k but this one dosent have the other 5 only 58. What does it mean?

Ever Heard of ALCO?

I have an old brooch and its marked ALCO. I tried to do some research on it but can't find anything. thanks for any info

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Krementz mark

This Krementz pin confuses me! I'll try to get a better picture of markings. Charging battery now. BUT on all the listings of this pin the Krementz reads toward the top of pin with 14K plus an anchor type symbol (gold inlay?) following Krementz BUT o...

100_4834.JPG 100_4832.JPG

Photographing Jewelry-Need Help

I need help choosing a camera that can take pictures of very tiny makers marks, along with clear pics of the jewelry. Can anyone reccomend specific cameras and model numbers. Do I want high optical zoom or high digital zoom. I should also say, it nee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors