cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

group of vintage pins, unmarked

Good Morning! If you could take a look at these and rate them best to last in terms of interest, none are marked, the elongated diamond shaped brooch actually has very light yellow/canary stones rather than the clear like the rest, and the rectangular is far, far more showy than the photo picks up, thousands of tiny faceted stones. The (1) large round is 3 1/2"..(2) diamond shape 3 1/2"....(3) smaller round 2"......(4) rectangle 3"....Thank You for looking, V76IMG_6129.JPGIMG_6134.JPGIMG_6144.JPGIMG_6139.JPGIMG_6141.JPGIMG_6136.JPGIMG_6142.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

post too big, another full shot of rectangleIMG_6137.JPGIMG_6138.JPG

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Very sorry, the photos didn't arrange like I wanted, here is the lineup.IMG_6145.JPG

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

All are pretty  I think the rectamgle and tne diamond are older than the others an may be pot metal.  In terms of personal preference, I would say #3, #2, #1 and #4, but all have strong points.  The multi rivets on the back is often  a characterstic of Beau Jewels, but the back doesn't look quite right to me for that.  Prong set rhinestones are always ood.

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Sorry - wrong numbers.  My favorite is rectangular piece, then diamond, then round one with the rivets, then smaller round one.

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

All very pretty but the rectangular one is gorgeous!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thank you! and sorry for the tangle of photos, posting pics has become hit and miss lately, they get all out of order, your input is once again appreciated, this has been such a learning experience, I hope at one point I will be able to actually contribute to a conversation, not just be the beneficiary of all of your collective knowledge! V76

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

the yellowing of the stones is probably due to age.  Glue can yellow over time.  The third one is probably best in terms of quality. all prong set and first thing that came to my mind was Weiss in terms of maker.  But I agree wiht the feline in that my fave is the last piece, which is probably oldest and in the best condition.  I was actually surprised when I read your first post saying #3 was your fave! We usually have such identical tastes lol!

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

One thing - you might want to take an old, soft toothbrush to the third pin. It appears its former owner wore it with a fuzzy sweater!

flotsamlogo
Message 9 of 9
latest reply