cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is HM with a crown symbol?

I have this tussie mussie posy holder marked on the bottom and would appreciate any help I can get with who made it.  Thanks, Carolynheart

DSCN9722.JPG

DSCN9725.JPGDSCN9734.JPG

Also I need help with this Cameo, is it shell, I can see thru it and it is very cold and convex.

DSCN9702.JPGDSCN9707.JPG

DSCN9706.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Any ideas of where to search are appreciated.  I want to list but would like to know where to research, any links?

Thanks, Carolynheart

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi Carolyn, I looked around for the HM but the only thing I could find is for HMS in a crown is for Madeira Creations. But the crown is different and there is the S Smiley Sad

The cameo is sweet. Looks like first quarter or so of the 20th century to me. It's always a plus when these have a bail.

Sorry I can't help more!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much Marie for taking your time to search, I was wondering last night i his name could be crown, HM Crown LOL  I've exhaustrd all sources of reference that I have, thanks again.

Carolynheart

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I believe the cameo is MOP. Very pretty. I sold one a few months ago that had the bail also. Mine had quite a big portion of shell on the underside...your's is much cleaner.

Diane

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Whering, that would be the only thng that's clean here.  My house looks like a whirlwind hit it with jewelry everywhere. LOL

Carolynheart

Message 6 of 6
latest reply