cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White enamel two tigers clamper bracelet. What do you think?

Zero provinance on this, so curious if others have seen similar.   It is a hinge/spring clamper bracelet.  Goldtone and enamel.  (No magnet)

It is in such good condition I don't think it is 1960's, could easily be 90's or more recent.  But it is nicely made, has good weight, etc.  Hinge strong. No markings whatsoever.

Thoughts?  I did find another on Ebay under sold (in another color) but seller just implied vintage -- but who knows.  Mostly curious if anyone recognizes the maker (or has a sense of date.)

Thanks for taking a look.

res2.jpgres3.jpg

res4.jpg

An estate sale is my natural habitat...

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

With no markings..gonna be hard to tell. It looks rather new and I know there are many current imports of like jewelry.  But many people collect this type of jewelry 

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

very cool
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I say newer.  KJL did a lot of animal clampers recently, and I see the animal clamper type bracelets in stores.  Quite a few companies make them now I think. I had a snake not too long ago. They are fun

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Thanks to all who took a look!

For some reason I kept thinking KJL as well, and I just googled "enamel tiger bracelet"  ... but this time left out the word "clamper".

Bingo.  Modern KJL.

http://www.kennethjaylane.com/black-white-enamel-tiger-bracelet.html

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Not sure...I thought all his pcs  were marked..could be wrong tho.  

Great if it is Cat Happy

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I don't think it is, I also believe it would be signed, I think the stripes would be neater and in color and the eyes are different.

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

On closer inspection, I do see differences.

This must be a KJL copy or something.  The tigers stripes are identical in number, positioning and shape.  I do not see a signature, and further, the signed ones on Ebay seem to have a different shaped hinge. 

Thanks!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Looks like a recent Chinese import of not terribly good quality, given the lack of detail in its decoration.

Debora 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply