cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wedneday Eye Candy - Joachim Survivor Edition

For those of us on the East Coast at least.  I'm doing it now so I can't forget to "I'll do it later".  Keep the pictures smaller for those on slow connections, there are still folks stuck with dial-up even here in Connecticut, and please no current auctions.  

101_0047.JPG

See you next year!  Image by an unknown artist, but she's pretty.

101_0048.JPG

Altered art pendant of a Mucha painting.  Sold and on its way from another website.

101_0065.JPG

Coming later this month to an auction near you - Valentino.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

here's my eye candy:

finally got these two older Chinese silver bracelets up on the lane, and they sold within minutes!  Already on their way to their new home. (Also gotten several texts from people hoping they were still available!)

chinese enamel bangle front characters.jpg

double bamboo chinese bracelet full front 1.jpg

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Super Chinese bracelets,  I can see why they flew off the virtual shelf

I got these yesterday at the local SA.

Lovely old Victorian paste brooch, has a few flaws but the stones are still very lively and quite a treat for the eyes. Unusual to see something like this at a thrift store these days.

IMG_6325.JPG

GF lockets

IMG_6326.JPG

Sterling cuff bracelet. The engraved work is  sweet.

Sweeter still it fits me perfectly. Smiley Happy

IMG_6334.JPG

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Sterling today…

a Danecraft bracelet and a necklace/bracelet set:

Unmarked screw back earrings:

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

love the victorian brooch, thos eold paste pieces are really nice.

Any idea who mad ethat necklace bracelet set, Marie? Its really nice, reminds me of shells on a beach

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear, the set is also Danecraft. I love it! It looks like stylized shells, so perfect for Cape Cod Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Now that's some serious eye candy, everyone!  Amazing pieces!  I wore this pendant today and remembered what was on the back of it.  Check out the date:

cameopendant1.jpg

cameopendant2.jpg

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I love the engraved pieces, especially if they have a date. Getting quite a collection of them!

Message 8 of 8
latest reply