cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was Corocraft Jewelry always signed?

I bought this piece today and it was unsigned when researching it I found one signed Corocraft the back is different but the front seems to be the same....As always many thanks

P9190007.JPG

P9190009.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I just checked all my CCJ books..normally they are pretty good at telling whether items sometimes were NOT marked. 

But I couldn`t find such info re- the Corocraft  other than it & the Vendome marks indicated a higher quality.

Course the CCJ 202 has so much Coro info..Imight have missed something Smiley Embarassed

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Are you referring to the one on RL?  I just saw that..quite a bit of difference in the backs & that signed one appears to a lot heavier metal.  After seeing that one..I`d have my doubts on yours being Corocraft.  (just a guess of course)   And the stones are open back also

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Sarah

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi if the brooch was part of a set made for ie department store or something like that.. some times only one piece in the set is signed.. sometimes only earrings or maybe necklace or bracelet, but not always the brooch..I read that somewhere and do not remember if book or internet..

nice Brooch BTW

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks Rain And Sarah I found one on Morning Glory not RL

Message 6 of 6
latest reply