cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spring has Sprung on Eye Candy Wednesday

Finally - rain with no ice/snow warnings in the entire state.   Get some photos up of the first jools of Spring; tag sales are sprouting here as well as the flowers!  Keep the images smaller to speed loading, three per post, and as always no live auctions.  

The first image is a shell mosaic bracelet, big one, and coconut shell earrings.  The second is a Russian egg showing a lady stringing jewelry.  It's a chunk of wood.  The third is recently sold reverse-carved amber in a 14k setting.  

shell mosaic braceletshell mosaic braceletlady stringing beadslady stringing beadsamber and 14kamber and 14k

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Horrible overcast day with rain after two lovely sunny ones.

Long gone to new homes, hope they are being worn and enjoyed!

First pic David Andersen brooch, Hans Hansen cuff bracelet,  Norwegian enamel brooch

Second pic 14k Kupittaan Kulta ring with turquoise cabochon. Truly wonderful ring, kind of miss it now. 

IMG_6990.JPG

IMG_6419.JPG

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I have cut back on my buying ... so many pieces I have yet to list.  BUT couldn't pass these up this week on my way back from Fiesta.D&E EarringsD&E EarringsVemeil  I believe marked Israel hand applied Rosette Filigree Bracelet - so delicate!Vemeil I believe marked Israel hand applied Rosette Filigree Bracelet - so delicate!Vintage millefiori necklaceVintage millefiori necklace

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for getting the party started, ev!  Pretty amber pendant!  Arlene, it's always a treat to see your jewelry Smiley Happy.  Here are some recent acquisitions.

Large signed Bellini maltese cross:

bellinicross1.JPG

This unsigned beauty reminds me of a nautilaus shell:

anemone1.JPG

Swarovski swan signed bracelet:

swanbracelet1.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Sandy, you snuck in there.  Ha!  Beautiful jools!  Here's a few more.

Blue faux lapis cabochon brooch:

lapisbrooch1.JPG

Pearly coral thermoset clip-ons signed Star:

starcoral1.JPG

Another set of fraternal twins.  Weiss:

weisstwins.JPG

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I'm researching some of the new things I found yesterday, but here are some cuties from earlier in the week:

Lovely shocking pink circle brooch, unmarked.Lovely shocking pink circle brooch, unmarked.

Unmarked faux pearl and matte gold grape cluster broochUnmarked faux pearl and matte gold grape cluster brooch

Artisan, mixed metal pierced earrings.  The tails are articulated at the top.Artisan, mixed metal pierced earrings. The tails are articulated at the top.

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." ~Nicola Tesla
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

More from earlier this week:

Vintage, older brass medallion ladder necklace.Vintage, older brass medallion ladder necklace.

Interesting faux pearl and rhinestone necklace enhancer by Roman.Interesting faux pearl and rhinestone necklace enhancer by Roman.

Reverse intaglio cameo backed with gold, and set in a rolled gold , sawtooth brooch with decidely aesthetic motif.Reverse intaglio cameo backed with gold, and set in a rolled gold , sawtooth brooch with decidely aesthetic motif.

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." ~Nicola Tesla
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

some older finds I love:AUstro_hungarian with late 19th to early 20th century markAUstro_hungarian with late 19th to early 20th century mark

austrohungarian chain link bracelet mark 2.JPG

eatch chain I paired with a cameo pendanteatch chain I paired with a cameo pendant

Love the frame on this cameo pendantLove the frame on this cameo pendantSpellcheck lol...

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 8 of 8
latest reply