Sigh ... ebay Spam email

All I did was look ...

IMG_20160726_202743.JPG

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Sigh ... ebay Spam email

I hear ya Crow.  

Seems like lately am getting a ton of Ebay mail..re:  for something I looked at..something that has been reduced..about to go off..or  something sold & they found others.  It`s getting really annoying!

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sigh ... ebay Spam email

I've been getting the ones about an item being reduced - although it's very often one of my own items that I've reduced or put on sale.  I like the idea that someone who looked at my items was being notified it was reduced. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Sigh ... ebay Spam email

I'm glad that EBay reminds buyers when an item is ending or you have been out bid.  Also like the idea if a buyer was watching something and it has been re listed.  Not sure if it helps sales but happy Ebay programs it into the system.    

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Sigh ... ebay Spam email

I look because I am researching so to me it is spam but I guess good for Sellers or Buyers 🙂

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sigh ... ebay Spam email

I think somewhere in your settings you can turn off those emails - trouble is, then you won't get any for items you want to buy either.

flotsamlogo
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sigh ... ebay Spam email

I got a "reduced" email once, so I went ahead and looked even though I wasn't sure if it was really from ebay-and it's not like I was watching it or anything. Weird part was, I had no recollection of the lot. I did recognize the way the jewelry was layed out, and I had looked at that seller's items, but they must have used a relist option and completely changed what they were selling. Very ugh!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply