cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin signed Annike Schat

I have a pin that is signed Annika Schat. She is an artist from Amsterdam. I'm wondering where the best place would be for me to sell this pin. I don't think US eBay would have tons of people who would know about her (maybe I'm wrong about that plus I don't know anything about her either... not even sure if there is any value to the pin) not sure if this is the right place for me to be posting this question So any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!IMG_7208.JPGIMG_7210.JPGIMG_7211.JPGIMG_7212.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Pin signed Annike Schat

Just an opinion...   My feeling is ebay.com is the largest of the on-line auction sites and collectors from around the world follow the listings.   If it were mine, I would list it here.   

Debora

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Pin signed Annike Schat

She has been a fairly widely known "movement" (verb) artist since the early 60's. You should be able to sell her pieces here pretty easily.

Diane

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Pin signed Annike Schat

Just my opinion: if you decide to do it, put a little history about the designer in your listing..
Cristina

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Pin signed Annike Schat

Just make sure you ship back to Europe.  The Americans might surprise you, but odds are something like that would go back home.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Pin signed Annike Schat

I usually do well with brutalist pieces here on ebay.  Yours is nice, but I think the stick pin may have been added later and it was originally a pendant.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply