cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help describing bracelet Please

Thanks, Carolynheart

DSCN9688.JPGDSCN9691.JPGThe patent # is for the hinge in the center but there is an R in a square below it.

DSCN9692.JPGDSCN9686.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have a bracelet with that mark in it thats very art deco.  Yours looks a bit more retro modern in style (to me, anyway), but is probably from the same era.  Not sure if I have a pic of the bracelet but I will look

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

OK, I snagged this from my Instagram photos, the bracelet with your mark is the one at the bottom ein silver tone with the faux moonstone cabs.  I cant copy the pic so posted a link.  I love it, but haven't tracked down the maker, just the patent from what I remember, which you probably already know was from 1934.

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks Cleio and thank you so much for the link.

Carolynheart

Message 4 of 4
latest reply