cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW suggestions please

I have these great Lucite earrings but I am a little stumped on KW's other than clear, Lucite, goldtone? Scroll work? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Lori

2014-12-21 11.07.34.jpg2014-12-21 11.08.43.jpg

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

KW suggestions please

Twisted Scroll Overlay.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

I think that is perfect! Thanks OCN!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

How about "Twisted ROPE Scroll Overlay"?  (The twisted segments look like rope to me.)

Also, those earrings scream to have the name "Jelly Bellies" applied to them,  but I know (Yes, I know!) these are not the items that are traditionally called Jelly Bellies, but I'm wondering if in the description you could say, "clear lucite jelly belly with twisted rope scroll overlay in goldtone".  If you put it in the inside of the description, is that KWS?  Just a thought ... 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

🙂

I was afraid to say Jelly Belly 😞
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

OCN,

I know what you mean.  I think it might be OK if you don't use it in the title.  (It's just that it fits the description so well!!!)

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

@sweet2395helen wrote:

OCN,

I know what you mean.  I think it might be OK if you don't use it in the title.  (It's just that it fits the description so well!!!)

It does  🙂

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

I'm seeing "demi lune twisted rope scrolls caged clear lucite clip earrings" with "vintage" and "moon" thrown in for good measure if they fit.

And yeah, description can liken to jelly belly.  I know they may not strictly speaking be caged (more like enfolded, since the twisted rope doesn't totally surround), but I think anyone interested in caged style would consider these.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

KW suggestions please

while poking around here I saw some Park Lane clear lucite clip earrings for sale that are a little bit like yours

Message 9 of 9
latest reply