cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jonathan Bailey brutalist ring for TRIFARI ?

I believe this is a Jonathan Bailey ring but I can't find another like it. I've never seen a piece of his Trifari jewelry before, until I started researching this ring. Most pieces are goldtone, this is silvertone and none were marked with his name, just a hang tag.
Thought you'd all like to see it and maybe let me know your thoughts.

brutalist1.jpg
brutalist2.jpg
brutalist3.jpg
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Love it.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Did you see these catalog pages? The pieces did come in silver tone. Click on the second photo and look at ring 3, I can't see it well enough to tell if it is a match or not.

http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/111308-jonathan-bailey-creations-by-trifari

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It does look a lot like #3!

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

CAV, I had seen those and THOUGHT I had looked them over pretty well but looking again I think Cleio is right, #3 the Enlarged Pearl.

Thank you !

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I cant take credit, lol. CAV pointed out ring #3 first

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

It's encaged, as in a cage, not enlarged, look at earring S above it as well.

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thank you CAV, you have much better eyes than me. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It almost looks like it's meant to be a tooth! Very cool.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply