cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a market for Selro plastic face inserts??

Got a couple bags of jewelry at a flea market yestera\day (oh yeah) and found these faces marked Selro Corp. Thoughts appreciated as always 🙂

DSC00233.JPGDSC00234.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I'd certainly list them as someone may be looking for one if they need to repair a Selro piece.  I've been searching for a particular Trifari cab for a while and would pay a nice price if one showed up. 

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I think someone who needed them (or even one) would be totally thrilled to find them, and you might be a saviour to some languishing jewelry piece who had a missing part. I hope if you list them you will post in Coming Attractions so we can watch. Probably not a lot of people looking, just gotta find the right buyer.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I would stick NOH Mask in your title.  If you do a search there are many.....not nec. pieces like yours but you may hit a whole other group of people who like to just simply collect them.

Google Japanese Noh Masks if your interested.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Listed and posted in CA. I think someone could easily make a pair of earrings out of them too. Thanks for additional keywords also 🙂

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@clearsphere - I think these particular faces are generally called "Asian Devil Face". Perhaps would be good to include in KW's

Message 6 of 6
latest reply