cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with possible maker on Necklace & earring set

So, after almost a 3 year hiatus from costume jewelry, I got bit by the bug and am back buying and selling.  Sadly, so much has changed on Ebay boards and I no longer have the majority of my bookmarks.  It seems there use to be a very helpful link on identifying jewelry based on clasps or fobs.  Would anyone be kind enough to share?  Also, if my pics are done incorrectly please let me know

Second, I have this lovely set, it is really heavy & has tons of stones, and the back is beautiful as well.  No marking, but wondered if anyone recognized the back or the hook closure on the necklace.  Would appreciate any imput  Thanks!!! Becky

DSCN9409.JPGDSCN9406.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

http://imageevent.com/flippingtreasures/identifieddangles

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for the link, that was the bookmark I was looking for!  Sadly, this is listed in the "Mystery" section 😞  Hope someone has some idea or direction to send me in

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Bumping this up for the Sunday crowd.  Anyone?  Please help lol 🙂

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Kinda reminds me of the filigree backings in Jewelry from West Germany?? Pretty set 🙂

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply